What kind of planners do you make stickers for?
I predominantly cater for the Erin Condren Life Planner in Vertical, but I also make kits for Happy Planner and Personal/ Medium size planners. My non-kit stickers are designed for all planners.
What kind of paper do you use?
I use a premium matte adhesive paper. The premium matte is thin, smooth and really gorgeous.
What is your processing time?
My current processing time is 2-3 weeks while I'm recovering from mine and my families illness. This will reduce as my workload reduces.
This is updated as needed.
How can I contact you?
You can contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org, via your invoice which will have your order number, or via messenger on my business Facebook page.
Please join my VIP group on Facebook for regular updates:
Where is my order?
- You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched. This could go to your junk box, so please check there.
- At checkout, I have a tracked and non tracked shipping option. I am absorbing half of the tracked shipping cost in order to make it affordable for you.
- If you do not select tracking you will not receive a tracking number. If you have selected tracking, the number will be available on your dispatch notice.
- Australia Post postal times can vary. Sometimes they're great, other times not so much. I am not responsible for items lost in the post. I only send out dispatch notices if the mail has actually left my hand and been dropped at the post office.
- A domestic order would not be considered lost until at least a month has passed. International orders can take up to 6 weeks to arrive, longer if it has been held in customs.
- If you are concerned about your order not reaching you, please select tracked postage.